Join us at Blue Ocean CRM
Trust. Transparency. Expertise.
Our core values are reflected in how we lead our projects as well as how we lead our team; with trust, transparency and expertise.
Are you an experienced Salesforce Consultant looking to be a great addition to a great team?
Blue Ocean CRM is the # 1 Healthcare & Life Sciences Salesforce Partner in Canada and the North East USA. We work with hospitals, healthcare organizations, not-for-profits and medical device companies – all making a difference in the world. Do well while doing good!
SENIOR SALESFORCE FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
The Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant is at the forefront of the business, gathering requirements, whiteboarding (virtually today), working with our technical architects to design proven, scalable Salesforce solutions and presenting those solutions to our clients.
This role will involve declarative configuration work and requires that the candidate possesses at least 3 years of consulting experience on the platform in a similar role. Excellent oral communication in English is a must and French is desired.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions
- Create Epics & User Stories based on requirements gathering
- Collaborate with technical architects on solution design
- Present solutions to clients and prospective clients
- Perform declarative configurations
- Lead clients through user acceptance testing and iterate based on feedback
- Train & support clients in one-on-one and one-to-many sessions
- 3 years of experience on the Salesforce platform working as a consultant
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Experience Cloud (Communities)
- Experience with Marketing Cloud or Pardot are desirable
Blue Ocean CRM is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org